Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Fuji X-M1 dead?



Not a beautiful sight indeed.... my X-M1 in all its not so glory days and the culprit behind it (literally)...

So we were heading the pantry, i went first and Matt's behind me when all of the sudden the pantry door slammed his hand that held the X-M1..... BOOM! it went fast.... it keeps repeating in my head.... the sound of the crash and my dead X-M1 lying on the ground...broken...in shattered glass...


"Oh, where oh where can my baby be?
  The Lord took her away from me......  I'll never forget the sound that night....... 
  the bustin' glass.....The painful scream that I heard last"
(Pearl Jam, Wayne Cochrane cover, Last Kiss)


So with fingers crossed, i was hoping for the magnificent works of japanese products to withstand this manslaughter although this X-M1 was made in Thailand. Switched it ON, everything seems normal, half press shutter and it auto focus like nothing happened.... almost a sigh of relief until i noticed the shutter didnt work! DAMNNN.... i half press the shutter again, it auto focus but when i finish fully press the shutter, no shutter works..no picture taking, it only keep its focusing.... press it harder nothing happen....FUDGE>> im screwed..... test the video mode and it works.... but i dont want video... i want it to take pictures!.... noooooooooooooooooooooooò

i never sleep easy forward on

No comments:

Post a Comment