Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Instax 210


taken with Fujifilm X100S

I love this camera. Instant film. Polaroid-like or polaroid killer. My first instant film camera. Dont you just love how the image appears right before your eyes. i told you before in my previous post that id love printed picture, not to store pictures in your iphones or hard drive. This is the sh*t. This is how i become a Fuji Fanboy. Starting with the instax. and then the X series came along. Fujifilm makes things right for me. and everyone else i must say. because there's a growing fan base or a cult following. When i got this baby, nobody is selling these in my country. Nowadays you can find it in almost every camera shop in town. Told you, a cult is growing. my worries are gone. More films to be made. When i bought it i was worried Fuji will abandon a sinking ship. but this ship is not gonna sink. Instax are putting themselves big on the map.

Then they came up with the Instax Share printer.

Even Bigger!

Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment