Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I Bought The Olympus OM10

Notice the blog's background?


I love this old school SLR looks especially the olympus. Actually all classic SLR has similar stylings. But the one that made me GAS drool last time was the olympus models. Actually i wanted the digital Olympus OM's the OMD EM5..... but the look just didnt really make it for me. it did not look like the vintage ones. There are lot of pics on the internet where the olympus film and digital were placed side by side and i still drool for the film camera. The OMD EM1 is more towards modern SLR styling with the built in hand grip. i love flat, rectangular, boxy SLR.  Of all the classic olympus SLR models, the OM10 is quite affordable. There are lots available on ebay. I love the looks so much i decided to get me the old olympus camera rather than the digital ones. (This is also the start of my GAS to collect old film cameras.). Due to my time zone i had to wake up at 4am in the morning to check on my bid. I won the bid so i am right now still waiting for this camera to arrive. i've bought 2 Fuji c200 films to try with this olympus.

i cant wait.

Come to papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment