Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dreams

i had a dream. i dreamt that i was back with my ex-girlfriend. i felt alive, free, and thrill, i guess that was what i felt back then, so much younger, nothing to worry, just feeling alive. But then, i saw my youngest daughter at a distant. She's running around, playful, just like she is today. I put my arms forward as if i'm about to hug her, but she didn't see me, i was invisible, i realised i was not able to meet her, play or talk to her, i seem to not exist, all this life i knew, i took for granted, is now gone. I was terrified. I'd give my life to be back with my family. I knew what's going on between me and my ex are just flings. I realised i took this life for granted. i was devastated.

And then i woke up. I was next to my wife and my daughters.

I've never been so grateful in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment